2009年12月4日金曜日

6 Zhu Du, in fact, do not buy cosmetics arrested

Monday, office work are to call me honey, women's apartments, and that he engaged in activities in their shopping malls, 1000 donated 600 volumes to send the original purchase cosmetics today is the last day, I did not mean that early medical news is I know I am ignorant. The office, some small bits and sisters, to eat lunch by consensus is not easy to lose, and talking back to the speed determines the speed. More than a few people can get a coupon for chips and about the people. Shopping mall, go into the long grass Shuuuemurakaunta Sutoretoshuuuemura lipstick I and my colleagues are using the oil cleaning her house Yang, discounts, cosmetics, and the activities of this kind , joined and eventually lost the fight.
Super, indeed, many people circuits, where, in order to counter that is displayed to the success of this event, ah, listen to her house, out of 14 Bachelor of pink lipstick, the new season, we If you look in the eyes of time is spent,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿